Email Design Conference: Call for Speakers0
We love email so much that we’re throwing not one, not two, but three conferences all about it! While we have curated our pick of speakers and topics, we’d love to hear from you, too! We’re still closing in on the details, but here’s what we know so far…
The three conferences will take place in the US and Europe later this fall:
- California: September
- London: October
- Boston: November
Our main goals are to inspire, educate and connect:
- Bring together people that spend a lot of time designing and coding emails
- Learn from each other to help improve our craft
- Educate on new techniques, trends and topics
- Inspire one another to create amazing email experiences
- Practice our email design skills, weaving in UI/UX elements as appropriate
- Network and build a stronger email design community
While we’re open to hear your ideas, we’d like topics to fall under four general categories:
- Design — Typography, colors, layouts, imagery, templates, mobile-friendly
- Development — Coding, responsive design, fluid layouts, HTML/CSS
- Analytics — The marketing aspect of email: performance, A/B testing, balancing metrics and creativity
- Content — Strategy, personalization, dynamic content
Keep in mind the following guidelines when considering what to submit:
- Speaking submissions don’t need to be finalized presentations; it’s fine if they are just an idea. We can work with you on filling in the gaps.
- You can submit more than one proposal — fill out the form as many times as you need.
- Solo, dual, and panel presentations are all welcome.
- Presentations should be about 45-60 minutes long.
- We’re still working out all the details, but it’s possible that your travel expenses could be covered.
- Please, no sales pitches!
- Call for speakers closes on Friday, June 14th.
Interested in presenting?