Early Bird Registration for the Email Design Conference0
Last fall, we hosted the world’s first conferences dedicated to email design. More than 500 designers, developers, marketers, copywriters and strategists gathered in three cities to celebrate their love of email and improve their craft. We’re excited to announce that The Email Design Conference is back—bigger and better—for 2014!
Date: August 18–20, 2014
Location: Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA
Tickets: $995 early bird, $1,295 regular price
Workshops: Intermediate and advanced ($350 each)
Group discount: 10% for three or more tickets
Plan, create, and code awesome emails
Two full days of sessions plus two half-day workshops give you the practical advice and hands-on experience you need to plan, design and develop results-driven emails that are both beautiful and functional.
- Breakout sessions: Small, focused sessions allow you to choose topics that are most relevant to your company.
- Live optimization: Get your emails reviewed live on-stage for pointed advice and suggestions for improvement.
- 1:1 consults: Built-in time to get feedback from our speakers and special guests.
- Networking: You are not alone! Meet 400+ of your fellow email geeks.
- Expert speakers: Learn from people with their hands dirty in email all day, every day.
You’ll leave refreshed, inspired and energized to improve and optimize your emails. See what some of last year’s attendees had to say:
Tickets are going fast, and the $995 early bird rate is only available to the first 75 registrants. Reserve your ticket today and save $300—groups of three or more also receive a 10% discount!
Convince your boss
We’re here to help you make a case—grab our customizable justify your trip letter.
Of course, let us know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.