Email Deliverability Webinar
This week we ran the second of our guest webinars with Tamara Gielen, an email marketing guru who gave a fantastic presentation on email deliverability. Tamara explains how ISPs filter messages, and gives practical advice on what you can do to help your messages get delivered. She also covers the recent developments with Gmail’s priority inbox, and Hotmail’s engagement-based email filters, explaining how these change the deliverability landscape.
Below you can watch the full hour-long webinar recording. I’ve also included links to resources that Tamara discusses during the presentation, along with a PDF copy of her slides.
Alternatively you can download the webinar in Quicktime format.
Tamara kindly provided her presentation slides, which you can download (PDF format).
- Word to the Wise deliverability blog
- List of reputation monitoring sites
- MailChimp guide: How to Avoid Spam Filters
- MailChimp guide: Email Delivery For IT Professionals
- Al Iverson’s Spam Resource
- Deliverability.com blog
- Tamara’s Email Marketing Best Practices blog
- Email Marketers’ Club
- Register to receive Tamara’s deliverability white paper
- Mark Brownlow’s blog