Help Us Build a Better Litmus0
2012 was BIG year for us here at Litmus. We launched a bunch of new products, improved on what we already had, gained a lot of fantastic customers and added several members to the Litmus team. And, of course, we had a lot of fun doing it all!
In order to make 2013 even more successful, we’d love to hear from you. Each year we ask customers, fans and friends to take a quick survey, and always get lots of great ideas and feedback—we expect this year to be no different.
So, what did we do in 2012? A LOT! Check out a snapshot of our year below.
- Code Analysis gives you a compatibility report addressing client-specific CSS and HTML bugs in your email.
- Interactive Testing allows you to make HTML changes and interact with real email clients immediately.
- Landing Page Testing automatically validates all the links in your emails for you, even giving you a screenshot of the page.
- Scoop helps you manage your inbox in a beautiful, smart and efficient way.
During Sprint Week, our development team took a break from existing projects and had one week to design and implement anything they wanted. The result was four amazing products:
- Alkaline for Windows allows PC aficionados to start new email and page tests in a native app on their Windows machine.
- The Email Client Market Share Leaderboard puts up-to-date market share and open rates in your hands each month, providing the top 10 email clients; covering webmail, mobile and desktop stats.
- Email QA Checklist ensures best practices are in place in each of your emails, such as a web/hosted version, absolute URLs and more.
- Joyride allows you to websites that require user input and receive a series of screenshots that reflect each step along the way.
In addition, we redesigned our dashboard to make our users’ experience better. We also added progress bars on our page tests, created better error messaging, and now pre-populate subject lines on retests. And, we now offer unlimited Email Analytics tracking codes & individual-level data for all Plus and Premium subscriptions.
NEW CLIENTS AVAILABLE FOR TESTING
We added the following to our email testing suite:
- Android 4.0
- Apple Mail 5
- Apple Mail 6
- Chrome for all webmail testing
- IE 8 and then, later in the year, IE 9 for webmail tests
- iOS 6 for iPad, iPhone 5 & iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Outlook 2013
- Thunderbird 10
- Windows Phone 7
Page testing additions:
Spam Filter Testing additions:
- Reintroduced Postini, Yahoo! & AOL Spam Filters
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE LITMUS TEAM
- Alex, Senior Developer
- Eddie, Software Engineer
- Justin, Senior Developer
- Lauren, Marketing Coordinator
- Pendar, Lead Designer
- Luca, Senior Developer
WHAT ELSE DID WE DO?
- Published 13 infographics.
- Wrote 111 blog posts — including our “25 Days of Inspirational Emails” blog series.
- Announced our Mobile Email Masterclass (it sold out in less than 18 hours!).
- Produced 5 videos.
- Participated and attended numerous conferences, events & webinars — MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit, an AiMA Event in Atlanta, Content Marketing World, MarketingProfs B2B Forum, ExactTarget’s Connections and Subscription Site Insider.
- Moved offices & had an office warming party.
WOW, we’ve been really busy! And, guess what? We have even bigger plans for 2013. We want to make sure we’re addressing the things are most important to you, our customers.
Thanks in advance! We really appreciate it & can’t wait to show you what we have in store for 2013!